Pages

Saturday 9 February 2019

Unicorn Obsession...

Hiya! Here's another unicorn card, made for one of my closet friends. I used the same unicorn image as in my last card, but made a more CAS version of the card. I coloured the unicorn by smooshing inks onto acetate and squishing the image into the inks. When dry, I cut the unicorn out and layered him onto the card. I used a Wink of Stella pen and a Gelly Roll clear star pen to colour the mane, wings and tail. The sentiment is a bit silly, but when drunk my friend and I have often referred to each other as 'bestest' friends, so the made-up word 'fabulouser' seemed apt!


 

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge












Crafty Creations: 'Anything Goes'


Ingredients:
Lili of the Valley - Jolly Unicorns
Artistry Inks: Indian Jamun, Cotton Candy
Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry
Wink of Stella - Clear
Gelly Roll - Clear Star


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What are you talking about, fabulouser is totally a word. :D Love the ink smooshed unicorn on this fun card! Thanks for joining us for the Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge!

Magic Flying Boots said...

Hahaha, thanks Lindsey! :D