Pages

Saturday 9 February 2019

Cuddle Monster

Hiya! Here are some more valentines cards I made - I tried to do something a bit different from the usual hearts and flowers, and went for … monsters!

I smooshed inks onto acetate and then squished the monster image into the ink. When dry, I cut it out and layered it onto the card. Then I added sparkly horns with a gelly roll pen, and coloured the eyes and fangs with a white gelly roll pen.


I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Stamp Ink Paper:
Moving Along with the Times: 'Add a Sentiment'



I'm entering this one in the Pink Gem challenge: 'Anything Goes'



I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations: 'With Love'
Corrosive Challenges: 'Anything Goes'



I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft: 'Men Only'
Mix It Up: 'Anything Goes'


Ingredients:
Lili of the Valley - Jolly Unicorns
Artistry Inks: Indian Jamun, Cotton Candy
Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers
Distress Oxide: Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Lucky Clover, Peacock Feathers
Adirondack Inks: Sail Boat Blue, Hazelnut, Denim, Cranberry, Butterscotch
Wink of Stella - Clear
Gelly Roll - Clear Star, White


11 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW, such a fabulous collection of cards - I love them. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck!
Hugs
Gina xx

Wendy L said...

They look fab, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

Anne Wilding said...

Great humour and the clean and simple approach is attractive. Thanks for joining us at Mix It Up this month. Anne MIUCB DT.

Furrbster said...

The smooshing works brilliantly for creating the fur on your monsters - these are such great cards, and a fun sentiment too :)

Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Love all the smooshed monsters you created such a beautiful set of cards. Also love the CAS work with the funny sentiment. Terrific artwork. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Moving Along With the Times

Lidia R. said...

Hi !! So Beautiful and fun cards!!!
Thanks a lot for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
Lidia DT
My blog http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
DT at http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

Love these colourful characters, such a fun set of cards, the smooshing looks so good on them, Cathy x

The Red Mullet Band said...

I love your monsters!!!! Could I colour them?
Thanks for joining us!
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog.

Larelyn said...

I just love this adorable monster and the way you've colored is fabulous. Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

CraftyNatalie said...

I love these cards! So cute and love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

Debbie said...

these are super cute