Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

More Gold Embossing

Hi! As my last card didn't seem navy enough for the current Cupcake Inspirations challenge, I thought I'd have another go. It's more of a purple-navy now... But I really like this stamp :)  I gold-embossed the image on watercolour paper, and used inks to colour, to get deeper colours this time. When the card was dry, I spritzed it with water to mottle the ink, and sprinkled some glittery white embossing powder on the image.



I'm entering this second attempt into the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


I'm also entering it into these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday: "Citrus"

4 Crafty Chicks: "Anything Goes"

Simply Create Too: "Anything Goes"


4 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

The gold embossing looks great with your beautiful water coloring! Great use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you'll join us again!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Naki said...

Another beautiful card!? This looks like a piece of art that should be framed on your wall! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Tamie said...

Your embossing is fantastic. Loving the colors you chose to use too. A great piece of art. Thank you for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge

Tamie DT

Donna Maligno said...

this is so pretty - love the paint splatters! Thanks for joining the Simply Create Too challenge this month!