Pages

Sunday 2 August 2015

Moon Gazing Hare

Hi! I've been asked to make a card for someone's mum, which always makes me nervous as it's hard to design a card for someone you have never met! But apparently she really likes hares and flowers, so here's what I came up with. I added Liquid Pearls to the stamped blossoms, and gems to the centres of the punched flowers. The hare is layered on 3D tape to give a bit of dimension.

I really hope she will like it!





I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Muse: Inspired by 3D-ing a bird or animal and making it the main focal point





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous card, Jen! Love the scene you've provided for the hare - and the hare itself is so cute!!
xx Ashwini

Unknown said...

It's simply lovely! I'm sure she'll love it!

Sarah said...

What amazing layering, you can really see the depth in your wonderful scene and the recipient is going to love it!! xx

Ardyth said...

This scene is absolutely magical! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card, fits the bill perfectly, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fabulous outdoor scene with everything the recipient asked for! I'm sure she will LOVE it!
Sylvia x

Lynsey said...

Hi, this is a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in at A Gem of a Challenge this time!
Hugs Lynsey x

Debbie said...

Awahhh, this is beautiful! Love it! Thanks for joining in The Corrosive Challenge this fortnight and sharing your creation with us. I wish you the best of luck in the draw!
DebbieM