Pages

Sunday 15 March 2015

New Etsy listings

I've made a few new things over the last few months, and only just got around to taking some photos and posting them on Etsy.

Here are a few pics:



The beads for this bracelet and pendant were made using turquoise glass that reacts with the ivory glass petals, creating the black border around the flowers, and giving it a watercolour painted effect.



This pendant is made using two marbled glass beads. Marbled beads are great to make, watching the colours swirl together in the heat.



I had a few sea-inspired beads that I wasn't sure what to do with, so I made a sea bracelet, using memory wire and and a seahorse charm



I've been experimenting with glass tiles recently, and made this pendant with one of my favourite backing paper designs.




Had a bit of a 'red' obsession a few months back, and made these three memory wire bracelets :)



Here's a bracelet I made which is covered with dangling flower charms made of seed beads and flower beads. 

No comments: