Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Lap Quilts (just in time for summer...)

Hi! I started two quilts for my parents last year, and have only just finished them! Oh, well, just as the weather is getting warmer... Well, they'll be there for winter, anyway ;)

My Mum is animal-obsessed, and particularly loves dogs. She chose the fabrics, and I was surprised that it wasn't all dog fabric!

It's backed with a very soft fleece, and I love the warm colours :)



#


My Dad is mad on boats and anything nautical, so I took him a collection of fabrics to choose from and he wanted them all! I love how the colours go together.

It's backed with an old curtain that he found in a charity shop and liked because it 'looked watery'. He's used some of it to make cushions for his boat, so it made sense to use the leftover as the backing for his boaty quilt :)






No comments: