Pages

Saturday 7 March 2020

Found some gold paint...

Hiya! I was sorting out the craft room, and found some gold acrylic paint that I'd forgotten I had, and had never used... I decided to have a go with it. Here are a couple of very simple CAS cards I made with it. I'm still trying to decide if they are TOO CAS though!

In the first card I painted the flower centres with gold, and left everything else white. For the second card I used inks to colour the dragonfly's body, and used gold paint for the wings. For the third card, the gold is on the bee's stripes. I used a clear star glitter pen for its wings, and coloured the flower with inks, adding a touch of gold to the base of the flower.



I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
AAA Cards

Creatalicious Challenges: Anything Goes with optional Monochrome




I'm entering this one in the Addicted to Stamps challenge:




I'm entering this one in the Allsorts challenge: Anything with Wings


7 comments:

A.Rose said...

Wow that gold paint is gorgeous on those flowers! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards. Please join us again!

brenda said...

Lovely CAS creation and beautifully executed - something I find sooooo hard, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jane said...

The metallic elements really pop on your cards. And is there such a thing as too CAS? Not at AAA Cards! Thanks for linking up and twisting along with our Maxi White Space challenge.

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Mummylade said...

Absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week

Cards By MI said...

Thank you for joining our challenge over at creatalicious this time. We now have a new fun challenge up for you to play along with.
Love n hugs
Marie