Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

Wash Bags!

Hiya! A couple of days ago I went to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC, and bought NEW STUFF!  :D

I bought some laminated fabric, mainly because my friend Linda was buying some, so I thought I probably needed some too... I decided to make a wash bag, after finding a free pattern on Pinterest. After making the 2 zip Hipster bag, this was refreshingly quick and easy - just 1 zip, and no lining! So I got a bit carried away and made 3 more! Looks like everyone is getting a wash bag for Christmas this year...


I'm obsessed now. I need more laminated fabric!

Laminated fabric from the Sewing Sanctuary - Korean fabric.

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Love your thinking -your friend was buying so you needed some too lol the bags are brilliant and love the giraffe ones-you could easily sell these
Carol x