Pages

Tuesday 30 January 2018

New Daisies!

Hi! I bought a stamp set last week after falling in love with some cards I saw on Pinterest. It arrived yesterday and I love it so much! Here's a card I made for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge: 'Favourite Colour'. I love blues and purples, and my favourite colour is a kind of inky blue that's somewhere between blue and purple.

I made the card by stamping the outline in black, then inking up the filler stamp in blue and purple, then spritzing a couple of times with water before stamping. I love the simplicity of the result!

My lovely mate Debbie has got a similar stamp set to this, and she used a shimmer spray to smudge the inks. Really beautiful result... I am going to have to copy her and give that a try!

Anyway, here's my card:





Ingredients:
Stamps By Me: Amazing Daisy set
Artistry Inks: Indian Jamun, Blue Chase


1 comment:

Debbie said...

lovely colours on your favourite stamp set - what inks did you use?