Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Wildflowers

Hi! Here's a card I made today. I wanted a tall flower, so it would work for the current CAS(E) this Sketch challenge, so I sketched a flower. I rediscovered my watercolour pencils today! I'm not very good at colouring, so I roughly coloured with the pencils and then used a water brush to blend and soften the colours. When it was dry, I went over the flower with a fine black marker, and added some detail to the ground. I stamped the birthday sentiment, and used a Uni Posca pen to add little white dots to the flowers and leaves.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

CAS(E) this Sketch:
Simply Create Too: 'Favourite Colour Combo' - I love blues, purples and greens together
Addicted to Stamps:
Tuesday Throwdown: 'Clean and Simple'


Ingredients:
Prismacolour Fine Line Markers, 0.1mm, 0.3mm
Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils
'Birthday Wishes' sentiment from Woodware 'Daisy Panel'
Distress Oxide Ink: Peeled Paint
Uni Posca pen - White, 0.7mm


1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the sketch!