Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Winter Is Coming...

Hiya! Here's a card inspired by this week's Muse card. I stamped the tree on the cardstock, and twice on a scrap piece of card. I cut out the two extra trees and layered them with 3D squares. I added baubles with Nuvo Drops.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Muse:
Simon Says Stamp: 'Clean and Simple'
4 Crafty Chicks: 'Geometric'



Ingredients:
Adirondack Ink: Meadow
Stamps: Stampin' Up! 'Festival of Trees'
Nuvo Drops: White, Pale Gold, Volet Galaxy


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this sweet card! The Nuvo drops look great and I have a bottle sat in a drawer unused... You have just inspired me to get using it! Cx

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, the Nuvo drops baubles look great on your Christmas trees. xx

ElizStewart said...

Your trees are fabulous!

Ardyth said...

Love that you captured the same graphic feel but with different Christmas 'greenery'! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Angela said...

What a great CAS Christmas card, very eye catching.

Leanne said...

Great job, love those trees, and the pearls make it pop. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Leanne DT/4CC

Rahmat said...

Lovely take in the muse, love your trees.

Gayatri said...

Awesome CAS Christmas card. Thanks so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp CAS challenge. Gayatri xx