Pages

Saturday 28 January 2017

Birthday Pengwing

Hi! Here's a quick birthday card for my friend Linda. It's a bit silly - she loves penguins but she pronounces 'penguin' as 'pengwing', and we tease her about it. So, here's a pengwing card!

I used a clipart penguin, and printed it on the lower half of a piece of cardstock so that I could fold it at the top to form a card. Once folded, I cut around the image to make a penguin-shaped card. I printed off two more penguin images, then cut and layered up the white part of his body and the beak. I printed the sign with added sentiment, cut it out and added a bit of shading, then attached it to the penguin's wing.



I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations: 'Cute Critters'
Cute Card Thursday: 'Something Fun'
Crafty Creations: 'Anything Goes'

3 comments:

Rene said...

SQUEAL!!!!!!!!! I love this! Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this cute critter with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Kristina said...

Ohhh he is so sweet and cute!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges. Kristina DT

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This penguin is absolutely ADORABLE!! Love the shape card and how you've personalized it too!! So fun! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member