Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

Peace On Earth

Hi! Here are a few more cards from this weekend's card-making frenzy. They are all made using the Stampin' Up stamp I bought last year but didn't get around to using!



This one was made by clear embossing the stamped image onto watercolour paper, and colouring with Brushos. I then added a few gems and layered it onto gold and deep blue card.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


The paper Shelter: "A Christmas Card"




This one is similar, but I used shabby white embossing enamel instead of clear. I like the warm colours in this one.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Color Throwdown:


Come And Get It: "Anything Goes with a Sentiment"




I used the shabby white embossing enamel on black card for this one, and then added a green border and ribbon.

I'm entering this in the That's Crafty challenge: "Black & White with a Hint of Colour"





This is the same card, but in red, and the ribbon was inspired by the photo in the current Card Concept challenge:
The Style I was going for is Clean & Simple.




This is another one that was coloured with Brushos, and I added a few punched sparkly snowflakes. I like the colour of them, but I'm not too sure if orange snowflakes look cute or weird!

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Time Out challenge: "Snowflakes are Winter's Butterflies"

Pink Gem challenge: "Inspired by a Christmas Song or Carol" (Hark the Herald Angels Sing)



13 comments:

Lilian said...

Beautiful cards! Love that image!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

sandie said...

Gorgeous backgrounds and we can create snowflakes in any colours we want!! Thanks for joining TO and The card concept x

*Vicki* said...

These are all gorgeous designs using the same image!! I love the blues and gold frame on your top card especially!! Just stunning! :) Thanks for joining in the fun with us at {Cupcake Inspirations}! Hope you will play again! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT Sweetie

Nannieflash said...

A Sweet image and fabulous bps. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge., hugs Sihrleyxxx

Bunny said...

Beautiful cards. I really love the blue.

Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Vickie Z said...

Fun cards using this sentiment image!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

AB. said...

Gorgeous cards....I loved that stamp from last year, but alas I didn’t get it!
The embossed white on black card stock looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

Nonni said...

Gorgeous cards! The stamp you used is super stylish and beautiful. Great work! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

Sandy said...

So Pretty! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

Judy McKay said...

very pretty card. Love your design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a fantastic stamp and its always nice to give it a chance to shine. All of your cards are gorgeous but I'm especially drawn to the blue and rainbow cards. They are stunning and I'm sure anyone would love to receive them this Xmas. Thank you so much for sharing all of these with us at TIME OUT!!

Unknown said...

Fab! Love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, DT Sweetie -

Naki said...

Oh I love, love, love this stamp! It's so beautiful embossed on the colored background! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!