Pages

Saturday 29 April 2017

Many Thanks

Hi! Here's a set of small Thank You cards I made, coloured with inks and a water brush, and gems for the flower centres.


I'm entering this one in the Color My Heart challenge:


I'm entering this one in the That's Crafty! 'Bright!' challenge.


I'm entering this one in the Crafty Creations: 'Anything Goes' challenge.


I'm entering this one in the The Sisterhood of Crafters: 'The Letter B' challenge ('Blue' and 'Bug').


I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
Always Fun: 'CAS'
Addicted to Stamps: 'Clean and Simple'


I'm entering this one in the Time Out challenge: 'Flowers with the optional twist of kissing'


Ingredients:
Bugaboo images: 'Thank You Flower'
Artistry Ink pads: Fall Fiesta, Indian Jamun, Midnight Blue
Adirondack Inks: Cranberry, Butterscotch, Meadow
Distress Inks: Fired Brick
Crystal Parade gems


10 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

oh you are busy bee
they are adorable set
love that you only change the colors of the flowers
clever CAS card and I LOVE!
many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this week
hugs
Monika

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great bugaboo image and coloring...fun and adorable thank you cards. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare this week, and please come back for future color challenges in May.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous collection of cards...love your sweet flower. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Darlene said...

WOW! What a great idea and fabulous set! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for playing in the Color My Heart Color Dare...I love the simplicity of your card. Hope you'll join us again soon!

Terri's Cards N More said...

What a beautiful set of cards. Especially like the blue. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "The Letter B" challenge.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Cute CAS Thank you cards, I love all of them...so bright and happy.Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards! I love all the colors. Thank you for playing along with Color My Heart!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a lovely set of thank you cards to have on hand. Thanks for sharing at Time Out.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Pretty cards and expert coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare blog--please join us again soon!
:) Marie