Pages

Saturday 15 April 2017

Birthday card for my mum

Hi! Here's a card I made for my mum's birthday. It's a remake of a card I made a few weeks ago, but bigger, so I could add a cat :) I think it works better than the original, as it's less cramped.

I used ink dusters for the background, and Lavinia stamps, then added gold Woodware foil around the edges and on the fairy's wings. I coloured the cherry blossom with inks, and added Glamour Dust to the blossom.




I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Lavinia Stamps: 'Buds and Blooms'
Creatalicious: 'Anything Goes, Optional Birthday'
Creative Inspirations: 'Spring Spectacular!'
Sisterhood of Crafters: 'Stamped'



Ingredients:
Lavinia stamps: 'Fairytale', 'Cherry Blossom', 'Field Grass', 'Mimsy'
Artistry Ink pads: Apricot Nectar, Cranberry Crush, Hay Stack
Adirondack ink pads: Meadow, Cranberry
Versafine: Onyx Black
Woodware Fun Foil: Gold
Glamour Dust


5 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

Darlene said...

What a fabulous scene you have created! Mum is going to LOVE it! The added sparkle is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Stamp It’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Blossom Cards said...

lovely creation thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

Debbie said...

I must buy theses stamps - a very yummy card - looks like Lily !

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)