Pages

Saturday 15 April 2017

A bit late, but...

Hiya! Here are 3 Mother's Day cards. At least I'm all set for next year...

I made this first one using a digi stamp from Lizzie Love. I coloured with inks and a water brush, drew the flower stems and stamped the leaves. I 3D-ed one of the flowers to give a bit of dimension, punched tiny flowers for the centres and added a gem.


 

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:




I made this next one by clear embossing the flowers, and colouring with Brushos and inks. I went a bit crazy with some Glimmer Mist over the top of it, so it is quite shiny and hard to take a photo of! I added gems to the centres of the flowers.


 

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Little Tangles: 'Watercolour'
Crafty Calendar: 'April Showers or Spring'
Addicted to Stamps: 'Make Your Mark'



I make this last one with a stamp from Lavinia, stamping in oranges and yellows and with gold embossing. I used ink dusters to colour the background.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams: 'Anything Goes'
Crafts Galore: 'Anything Goes'
Corrosive Challenges: 'Anything Goes'


10 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous trio of cards and I love how each is so different.The clean design and pretty flowers really appeal to me!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Unknown said...

I really like your trio! I love their simplicity! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Ciao,
Lisa

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Unknown said...

A beautifully designed card and just perfect for our challenge over at Unicorn. Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us again. Jennifer DT member x

Gale said...

Fabulous spring card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Gale DT

Nandini said...

All the cards are really gorgeous. Love the colors and the beautiful lines of each. Thanks for joining us at the ATSM challenges. All the best. Nandini, DT

Nicola Gold said...

What a wonderful design. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes' April 2017.
Nicola, CGE DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

Anonymous said...

These are some really great cards! I love what you've created, but you are supposed to use Neat & Tangled products, at least one, in your card, for the Little Tangles challenge.. Thanks for joining this time.. hope you'll join us again and we'll see some N&T products next time.
xx Ashwini

Magic Flying Boots said...

So sorry Ashwini, I didn't realise that the challenge rules had been changed! I'll make sure I don't slip up there next time!

Jen xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

All of these are such beautiful and special cards for Mothers Day -- thanks so much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)