Pages

Sunday 2 August 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Surprise!

Hi! The lovely Cupcake Inspirations have invited me to be a Surprise Sweetie! I am so excited and honoured to be asked!



Here's this week's challenge:



The Sponsor for the challenge is Polkadoodles, who created the beautiful fairly image I used for my card!

So here is the card I made for the challenge. I added the 'Wishing you a Magical Birthday' sentiment to the image, and coloured with Promarkers. Then I embellished by colouring the stars with a silver pen, using a Wink of Stella brush for the crown, adding tiny gems to the crown, flowers and sentiment, and smothering the wings in Glamour Dust. For a finishing touch, I added 3 silver star beads. Behind the image, on the Kraft card, are a few strands of gold thread.




I'm also entering this in the Virginia's View challenge: "Embellishments"

Thanks for stopping by! :)


5 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous and so twinkly, I love it!

Virginia L. said...

Your use of glitter and gems are SUPERB! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Embellished” Challenge!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow, this is divine. Love the image and the glittery embellishments. FABULOUS!

Thanks for popping over to my Blog - Sylvia x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

She is a gem! Amazingly done card, Jen! Just adore that image and all the sparkly things!

Tanja said...

love your coloring and the added sparkle and shine