Pages

Sunday 9 August 2015

Bunch of Flowers!

Hi! Color Throwdown's current challenge is to make a card using these colours:



I made my card by clear embossing the image, then colouring with inks and adding Liquid Pearls. I layered the image on green and kraft card, then added washi tape, some ribbon and the sentiment.




I'm also entering this into the following challenges:

Simon Stays Stamp: "Tie It Up"

Top Tip Tuesday: "Ribbon and Pearls"

Crafting When We Can: "Ribbon or Twine or Washi"


Crafty Calendar: "Bingo" - pearls, kraft, flowers






6 comments:

Robin said...

Just stunning! I didn't know you could color the embossing...I have to try this. I just love how the flowers turned out and your colors are beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous floral panel! Love this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Virginia L. said...

Swoon! Love the watercolor effect with the stamped image! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Tie It Up” Challenge!

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the effect with the embossing. Thanks for joining in our "BINGO" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Thanks for Playing along with us one last time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Jo said...

Beautiful.....so soft & pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
You can find my candy here