Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Turquoise Birds & Silver Cork Koda Bag

Hi! I've just finished another Koda. I fell in love with the turquoise fabric - Flock, by Dashwood Studio, and I spent ages trying to decide whether to use black fabric to set off the pattern or use natural cork. I went with the cork because it looks so summery, and I love this cork with the silver in it!








This is the Koda Cross Body Bag, a free pattern by Huff 'n Cuffs.


Fabric:
Silvered cork
Bird in blue, Flock - Dashwood Studio


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this bag. i have tried to make one myself with the cork at the top and bottom. would you mind sharing the measurements you uses as i can't get the cork seams to line up at the side seam. do i cut the fabric panel larger to accommodate for the zip so that the side seams match up? could you please post a picture of the side seams

thanks