Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

Cat in a Tree

Hi! Here are a couple of cards using one of my favourite images. This little cat looks so peaceful and content! :)   I used colours inspired by a couple of challenges, using inks and ink dusters.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp:
My Time to Craft: 'Halloween or Cats'





I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Color Throwdown:
Always Fun: 'Monochrome'


Ingredients:
Image from Vectorstock
Adirondack ink pads: Purple Twilight, Currant
Stampin' Up! ink pad: Old Olive
Artistry ink pads: Dark Garnet, Fall Fiesta, Hay Stack


5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What lovely cards you created!! Each of the backgrounds is fantastic!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Great silhouette design! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Vickie Z said...

Fun image!! Love it in the CTD colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Misty Elam said...

Both beautiful cards. There is something serene about that cat silhouette. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.
Misty DT

Pat said...

Lovely cards, great colours and image, thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

Pat xx