Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Later In The Evening

Hi! Here's another card with the tree and birds, but this time I wanted to do a late evening version, with blues and purples. I coloured with ink dusters, and then smothered it all with Glimmer Mist. I love the colours in this one, and I'm thinking I'd like to make a version with a tree stamp and some little bats, for Halloween!




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Sunday Stamps:
That's Crafty: 'Fly Away'
Inky Chicks: 'Use Your Favourite Colours'
Time Out: 'Paint The Flying Spirit Of The Birds Rather than its Feathers'


Ingredients:
Image from Vectorstock
Adirondack Inks: Purple Twilight, Denim, Sailboat Blue, Butterscotch
Artistry Ink: Rusticana
Distress Ink: Peacock Feathers
Glimmer Mist: 'Iridescent Gold'

10 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful scene, love the gorgeous colours. xx

Nonni said...

Here's that beautiful stamp again! :) I'm here with my other DT hat on. :) Such a beautiful scene and great use of color. I especially love the addd purple. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

Sarah said...

Very Nice!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What beautiful hues, you really have captured the evening sky on a good day. Thank you for sharing your super card with us all over at That's Crafty & joining in with the Fly Away Blog Challenge. Best Wishes Tracey.

SewPaperPaint said...

Beautiful ink work! Love this! Hugs, Autumn

Teresa Kline said...

awesoem, luv the background and design! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

sandie said...

I love the mix of colours here and how the moon glows. You should do one like this for Halloween, it would be the perfect scene. Thanks for joining Time Out

Luci said...

Just a lovely combination of color and sparkling beauty. Wonderful card.

Monika Reeck said...

You have used our colors so wonderful.Lovely scene with the moon.Love your beautiful card.Many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps.
Hugs
Monika

Shona Chambers said...

This is so beautiful and has so much richness to it with those gorgeous colours. It goes to show that CAS designs can be just as incredible as ones with lots of layers etc. Its a stunning card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!!