Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Dance 'Til You Fall Over

Hi! I can't dance for toffee, and when I try I'm more of a danger to anyone nearby than a thing of grace and beauty, but I love the image from the current Inkspirational challenge, and was determined to make a card for it. I haven't got any background stamps or papers with music on, so I made a background with Distress Oxides. I printed an image of a dancer, and labouriously cut it out (I really hate fussy cutting!). I cut a frame with my Big Shot, fixed the background behind it, and used 3D squares to attach the dancer in front.




I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Inkspirational challenge:
HLS CAS:
Corrosive Challenge: 'Anything Goes'


Ingredients:
Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China, Wilted Violet, Candied Apple, Fossilized Amber
Dancer image from Vectorstock



3 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous card ..... beautifully CAS, great background and I love the silhouette. Thank you for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge xx

Marina said...

Just beautiful...and perfect for our challenge.
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

sandie said...

Congrats on getting top 3 at Ink