Sunday, 13 March 2016

Masked Eggs

Hi! Here's a couple of Easter cards I made today stamping over an egg-shaped mask. I coloured with ink dusters and Promarkers. The effect I was going for was a painted egg with shadows around the edges, but I think I should have used thinner paper for the egg mask so the stamp printed up to the edge, and maybe I should have made the edges darker. I might have another try at this one. But I still think they're pretty :)


I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Suzie Bee's: "Anything Goes with a twist... Easter"
Allsorts: "Spring is in the Air"
Pink Gem Challenge: "Spring"




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Time Out: "Easter and/or Spring with the optional twist of masking"


8 comments:

StampinJessica said...

Beautiful easter cards !
Thank you for join us at the Come and Get It Challenge !
Good luck,
Jessica DT

Inky Angel said...

Love this yellow Easter egg, so pretty. Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafty Sentiments.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Katie

Wendy L said...

Sucha beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Shona Chambers said...

I definitely think they are pretty but I know we are our own worst critics. I think the design is fabulous and the floral stamps you used are gorgeous. I especially love the yellow one you entered into our challenge and its always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!!!

Helene E said...

Adorable spring colours! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this challenge.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely cards...what a great idea to mask the eggs. Thanks for playing along with our Easter/Pastel Challenge at Come and Get it Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
Lynn, CAGI DT

Kelly Lloyd said...

Two lovely cards - great design
Thanks for joining in at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly