Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

New Penny Black Stamps

One of my favourite blogs is Bits & Pieces. I'm inspired by a lot of Heather's cards, and really fell in love with this post: Pink Blooms. I love how the stamp has been embossed and coloured, and was dying to have a go, so I bought the stamp, and here are a couple of cards I have made with it. As the stamp is a rectangle and I wanted to use a square for the first card, the strip left over was perfect to use for the second card.


 I'm entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge: In the Garden, add some Butterflies



I'm entering this one in these two challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks: Squares
Less is More: Use a Rubber Stamp

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Two beautiful cards Jen
Margaret x

Jen Nelson said...

just lovely

Thanks for joining us
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Fat Dormouse said...

What lovely creative cards. You are very talented.


dormouse.wibsite. com

Christine L said...

Fabulous cards... perfect images for our Garden challenge!

Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time..

Christine x

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our squares challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Leanne DT 4CC!