Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

And more of the same, with different colours

Having loads of fun with my new background stamps - think I might need look round for some Christmas designs that could be used in a similar way...


I really like the turquoise and the orangey brown colours in these two. I'm entering this one in The Squirrel & The Fox challenge: Spring or Autumn


When I bought the 'Sweetness' stamp, I couldn't help myself and got the 'Glory of Modesty' one, too :) As most of it is flowers, I wasn't sure how to add tiny bits of green with a sponge, without getting it everywhere, so I tried it in just one colour, and I like how these purple ones turned out. The blue ones further down were coloured with promarkers, and I like the fact that colouring the stamp that way gives it a completely different look.





I love these stamps!  :D

1 comment:

Sally H said...

Beautiful cards! Great colour combos too, especially the first two