Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

New stamp!

Hi! I bought this stamp a couple of weeks ago, and this is my first attempt at using it. I think I need some more practice! But I love the affect. I used my stamping tool, and inked up the leaves first, stamped the image, and then inked the petals with purple and stamped again. Then I added the blue, and stamped again. I spritzed before stamping each colour.



I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Challenge Up Your Life:
AAA Cards:
Happy Little Stampers:

Ingredients:
Penny Black: Pure Iris
Adirondack ink: Meadow
Artistry Inks: Midnight Blue, Indian Jamun


4 comments:

Jane said...

Stunning! Love your choices of image and colours. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

denise said...

wow! stunning stamp! I love this card. Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!

Sue - said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

Debbie said...

stunning - god you make me so jealous
debs x