Pages

Saturday 9 February 2019

I Love You-nicorn

Hiya

Ok, I admit it. I am a bit obsessed with this unicorn image. So I decided to make a Valentines card with it. I'm not entirely sure the sentiment works, but I still like it!

The unicorns are coloured with smooshed inks again, and I used a Wink of Stella pen and a gelly roll pen to add the shimmer and sparkle.

 
I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Pearly Sparkles: 'It's a Love thing'
Sweet Stampin': 'Valentines'
Always Fun: 'Anything Goes'



I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Challenge Up Your Life: 'Love is in the Air'
Addicted to Stamps: 'Make Your mark'
Crafts Galore: 'Anything Goes'


Ingredients:
Lili of the Valley - Jolly Unicorns
Artistry Inks: Indian Jamun, Cotton Candy
Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry
Adirondack Inks: Sail Boat Blue, Hazelnut
Wink of Stella - Clear
Gelly Roll - Clear Star


3 comments:

Fiona said...

What a fun card - I think that sentiment works really well - thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week - hope to see you again soon

Steffie said...

GREAT!
Thank you for joining CUYL!
Hugs from Germany,
Steffie

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, these just make me smile from ear to ear! LOVE what you created for our Valentine's/Love Challenge. Super duper fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT