Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

First Bag of 2019! A bag for my Mum in Law

Hi! I finished this bag yesterday morning. I should've made it weeks ago, but I was nervous about adding the recessed zip - it's a magnetic snap in the pattern. Also, my Mum in law bought the fabric, and I wasn't sure where to get more if I made a mistake! But anyway, it's finished now, and I am so happy! I love how it has turned out. I'll be handing it over tomorrow, so I really hope she'll be pleased with it!

 

 

 



Fabric:
(Not sure what the main woven fabric is)
Black Cork
Sparkle Silver Glitter (Black) from Fabric Freedom



This is the Holly Hobo pattern by Sallie Tomato.


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous bag love the fabric your MIL will love it if not feel free to ask for my address lol
Carol x

Magic Flying Boots said...

Awww thanks Carol! :D