Pages

Saturday 17 February 2018

You Stamped With What??

Hiya! There's a challenge over at Shopping Our Stash at the moment, to stamp with something that isn't a stamp! I was determined to come up with something for this, but it took a bit trial and error, and I'm still deciding whether I like the results or not... well, at least it's unique! There's a photo of the 'stamps' at the bottom of the post!

I stamped with the head of a screw, and used that to make flowers, adding Nuvo Drops to the centres. I drew the stems and leaves with a black pen. For the first card, I used the bottom of a pencil sharpener for a vase, then coloured it with Promarkers. In the second card I used the bottom of an oval perfume bottle (masking the top and bottom) to make the outline of vases, and coloured with inks. Here's what I made:




I'm entering this one on the following challenges:






I'm entering this one on the following challenges:



Ingredients
A screw, a perfume bottle and a pencil sharpener
'Birthday Wishes' sentiment from Woodware 'Daisy Panel'
Adirondack Ink pads: Wild Plum, Meadow
Artistry Ink pad: Aged Stucco
Nuvo Drops: Autumn Red, Violet Galaxy



7 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ok, this is seriously fabulous!!! I love both designs on both your cards.
You created such pretty flowers with a screw!!! oh wow!! and the back of that pencil sharpener was a brilliant idea for a vase.
Thank you for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, I hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

The Red Mullet Band said...

Amazing card!!!! I love it
Thanks for playing along with us!
Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator

Terri Trotter Earley said...

These are so creative!

Donna said...

Fantastic!!
The objects you stamped with gave you great results!!
Thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our "you stamped with what" challenge!!

Barbara Godden said...

Wow these are both gorgeous, that screw made the best flowers and the vases awesome ideas. thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for "you stamped with what?"

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Wow! I love your card! You really did think outside of the box!! Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

Debbie said...

wow - theses cards are really clever - who needs stamps ! Seriously the screw head and pencil sharpner are inspired ideas SO impressed