Saturday, 18 March 2017

Spring Bunny

Hi! Here's a Mother's Day card using a digistamp from Crooked Little Studio. I coloured with inks and a water brush, and then added some Nuvo Glitter Drops. I layered up the butterfly wings to give a bit of dimension.




I'm entering this in the following challenges:

The Heart Desires:
Crafty Calendar: "Mum's Day / Special Female"
Sweet Stampin': "Mother's Day / Special Lady"
Creatalicious: "Anything Goes with Optional Gems or Pearls"


Ingredients:
Crooked Little Studio: 'Bunny'
Artistry Ink pads: Sweet Toffee, Fall Fiesta, Amazon Trail
Adirondack ink pads: Butterscotch, Cranberry, Aqua
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard



4 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice card!

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

Cara said...

This is just adorable, such a delicate card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Planetsusie said...

Wow this is so pretty and I just love that image. The dimension added by putting the extra butterfly wings on there is perfect. Whilst I'm here can I say I lurve those pussy cats - gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar (Mother's Day/Special Female) Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx