Pages

Sunday 8 January 2017

Seeing Double

Hi! My cards often come in twos, sometimes threes. I'm not sure if it counts as cheating, as far as challenges are concerned, as the cards are the same design, different colours, but I often find it difficult to choose my colours, so making a couple of variations is a good way to get around the problem. It also helps me to build up my card stash faster!

So here's another tulip card (I love this new stamp!), this time using red and yellow inks, and I held back on the bling this time, just adding one gem to the butterfly.




I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Moving Along with the Times: 'Something in the Air'
Crafting When We can: 'Anything Goes'
Come And Get It: 'Something New' - new stamp!


Ingredients:
Woodware stamp set 'Tulip Doodle'
Sentiment from Woodware stamp set 'Daisy Panel'
Adirondack ink pads: Willow, Meadow, Cranberry, Butterscotch
White Hybrid 1.0mm Pigment Gel pen
Crystal Parade topaz gem


5 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful CAS card and I like the sweet wee butterfly for my challenge at MAWTT. Thanks for joining us. Zx

Robin said...

Such an adorable card! I love tulips and you have colored such an interesting design on them...very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Wendy L said...

Wonderful design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

creationsnz said...

Fabulous colouring and so vibrant. Thanks for sharing something new with us at Come And Get It, CarolG

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card; love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.