Pages

Monday 26 December 2016

Christmas Jumpers

Hi! Here are some cards I made for friends and relatives this year - I'm always so disorganised and send out my cards really late, but these were quite quick to make, which took the stress off a bit!

I found clipart images of a sweater and a reindeer, layered them and printed them off. I coloured with promarkers and then added eyes and nose with Nuvo Drops. I used Nuvo Drops on the trim of the jumper too.







I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Inky Chicks: 'Christmas Card in Traditional Colours' (the red one!)

Deep Ocean Challenge: 'Silent Night' (the blue one!)

Crafty Creations: 'Any Holiday' (the green one!)




2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

oh what cute Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Debbie said...

love them - great xmas theme especially for the youngesters