Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Wishing you Sunshine & Adventures

Hi! Here's a card I made for my Nana. She was 90 years old last week, although she wouldn't thank me for telling anyone! That's why the card has no age on it...

Although her cycling days are over, my Nana used to love cycling all over the country with her dad and their cycling club, and her face lights up when she talks about those times. She has dementia now, and she doesn't always know who I am, but she remembers the old days, and I thought she might appreciate the sentiment on this card! She's also one of the happiest people I know, always singing. She is a little piece of sunshine.

 


The digistamp is from All Dressed Up, coloured with Promarkers. I added Stickles to the flowers for some sparkle. I punched some white flowers and coloured them to match her dress, and added gems. I used silver thread and silver daisy beads to the card backing the image.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Time Out: Inspired By Words "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine"

Craft for the Craic: Summer Breeze

That's Crafty: Feminine Challenge


3 comments:

Anita in France said...

So sweet and pretty, Magic ... fabulous colouring and shading ... and lovely detail with the thread and daisy beads! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

sandie said...

Superb colouring and the added sparkle will surely bring a smile to your Grandmothef's face. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Debbie said...

so pretty I bet your Nana loved it