Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

Some Glass Beads

Hi! I haven't made many glass beads this year, and I've really missed it! Here are a few I made last weekend. I'm still deciding what to use them for, but the two ivory ones look like candidates for a pair of earrings...









There are a couple of challenges at the moment with an "Anything But A Card" theme. I'm not sure if glass beads count, but I'm entering this last bead in case...

These are the challenges:

Allsorts: "Anything But A Card"

Sparkles Monthly: "Anything But A Card"


3 comments:

AnyOldCraft said...

Well it's definitley not a card lol
Your beads are beautiful and I see no reason why it can't be entered.
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
AnyOldCraft (DT)

Magic Flying Boots said...

Thank you! :D

Cazro said...

Your beads are amazing. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly. Caz DT.