Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Things with Wings

Hiya! Finally managed to get some card making done, and had a good time just mucking about with stamps and inks :)

Inspired by all the challenges my friend Linda enters, I decided to have a go at Papertake's Things With Wings . I tried to enter last night, but my internet connection died, so I hope I'm not too late...

I'm still trying to get the hang of using a brayer, and sponging edges. I was smothered in inks by the time I finished this! I used Lavinia stamps, Stampin' Up &  Adirondack inks and DCWV Once Upon A Time backing paper.


6 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh wow, this is a lovely card! What a wonderful technique. Thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox, I hope to see you there again soon.
Tracey
x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Jen this is totally amazing it looks so magical, the stamps you have used are lovely. In answer to your question about my backgrounds on the two DT cards they are actually papers, I tend to distress around my images with TH Vintage Photo distress ink, it took me awhile to getting used to it but I have improved a lot and gained confidence.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image love your colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Tracey Manderson said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Good luck with the challenge
Hugs
Tracey

Helen said...

Beautiful - I love the way you've used the brayer and the stamp is really elegant too.

Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox.

Helen x

Linda said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jen!!!!!!

Your stunning card made our very first Top 3!!!!

Please pop over to The Squirrel & The Fox and collect your Top 3 Badge.


Take care

Linda xx